1523 Dexin Building, Yangzhou,
After the installation of fender device, the first three ships shall be inspected each time when the ship is first docked, followed by monthly regular inspection.
Check the range
1. Check whether the bottom bolt of fender body and the bolt fixing the anti-flush plate are loose. If they are loose, fix the bolts and the backing plate by spot welding after tightening.
2. Check whether the fender body is cracked, cut and other abnormal phenomena. If there is deep fracture, please contact our company in time.
3. Check whether the anti-flush plate has sag, crack, corrosion phenomenon, if the anti-flush plate has sag, crack, corrosion phenomenon should be in contact with my company, in order to prevent the anti-flush plate rust, as far as possible every year for anti-corrosion treatment.
4. Check whether the anti-flush plate is tilting forward or not. The accumulation of materials inside the anti-flush plate is likely to lead to tilting forward.
5. Check whether the anti-flush plate surface is scratched, crushed, etc., and replace the damaged panel in time.
6. Check whether there are cracks in the fender test concrete, and deal with them in contact with the civil engineering department.
7. Check whether there is any abnormality in the rubber elastic parts of the lifting and pulling anti-impact plate. If there is any abnormality, it should be dealt with and replaced in time.