1523 Dexin Building, Yangzhou,
Overview of arched rubber fender
The super arch type (DA type) rubber fender is one of the most widely used fender varieties at present.
The weight and energy absorption per unit product is second only to the super drum fender in the compressed fender, 3.5 times higher than the cylinder fender, 2.3 times higher than the D fender, saving materials.
Type super arch (DA) fender because fender face (rubber) and ship panel (steel plate), coefficient of friction is as high as 0.6, using the fender roots often causes in tear, damage, become the one weakness of the product, in order to reduce the friction coefficient, reducing ship by persons (anchor) in the fender of the shear stress, so as to prolong the service life of the product.
Rubber orifice plates thus present a super-arched fender with a front anti-punching steel frame (with PE).
However, when this kind of fender is subjected to partial force, the fender can not be restored after the deformation of the anti-punching steel frame, resulting in the scrap of the fender. Therefore, the product of this structure gradually disappears before the majority of users know it (except the combined type).
1. Design large compression deformation (in the case of no increase in reaction force), the rubber gasket is 20% higher than v-type and 8% higher than m-type, so that the energy absorption of products is greatly increased.
2. In the compressed fender series, the arch fender (td-b) unit weight (rubber consumption) is high in energy absorption.
3. Good anchorage, applicable to ships, docks, docks, etc., with wide application range.
4. The disadvantage is that it is not suitable for vessels (such as oil tankers, etc.) with lower strength of ship bulkhead due to the high pressure acting on the deck.
5. The front fender of td-bb type (working face) is provided with anti-punching plate and PE laminate, which can reduce the surface pressure and friction coefficient with the ship board, thus greatly reducing the berthing shear.
6. When the ship's siding is not flat (small boat or protruding object), the fender of td-bb is often damaged due to deformation and deformation of the fender. The fender of td-bpe is designed to adapt to this need, so as to reduce the friction coefficient and the berthing shear force.